Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 31712 - from Lisa (Australia) - 2009-09-29
Primary school : "Pen Pals for grade 6 (11/12 yr olds)"

Hi everyone!
I would love to find some world wide pen pals for my great bunch of grade sixes (20 kids). We are studying Australian History this term and I would love for my students to find out about the history of other countries particularly about the culture and stories of aboriginal populations in other countries in the world so we can compare. If you have a topic of interest we would be happy to help out with that as well...
I'd love to use email, blogs and videos to communicate. We can communicate as a whole class or individual students.
Hope to hear from you!

31712 -
modify delete 38545 - Reply from Ria (Taiwan) - 2011-03-30

Hi Lisa:

I am teacher from Taiwan. I teach a aftercshool club called International Culture Exchange Club. We have a project on web communication(web conference) with foreign schools. We would like to know if your class has a willing to exchange culture with us. I have only 8 students. What we do is set a topic once two or three weeks and we arrange a day to present to each other and ask questions. The details can be disscussed further.And I also notice that you would like to do it through blogs and videos. We do have a blog and maybe we can use it as well. Sincerely, Ria

31712 -
modify delete 38544 - Reply from Ria (Taiwan) - 2011-03-30

Hi Joy:

I am teacher from Taiwan. I teach a aftercshool club called International
Culture Exchange Club. We have a project on web communication(web conference) with foreign schools. We would like to know if your class has a willing to exchange culture with us. I have only 8 students. What we do is set a topic once two or three weeks and we arrange a day to present to each other and ask questions. The details can be disscussed further.And I also notice that you would like to do it through blogs and videos. We do have a blog and maybe we can use it as well.

Sincerely,
Ria

31712 -
modify delete 36699 - Reply from dominique (France) - 2010-10-02

Hello, good evening,
We are pupils, 9/11 years aged, of Saint-Exupery elementary school in Talence near Bordeaux (southern suburb). Bordeaux is a big town and an old harbour of the south west of France near Garonne river. The first wine-growing district and the biggest forest of France (forêt landaise) compose our landscape.
We are beginner students in english and we are searching pen friends around the world. We hope correspond with children of different way of life. You can answer in English or French may be. We would be also pleased with some drawings of you and of your school, class-room, landscape and so on...
We hope that you will be intersted in our project.
Friendly, have a good week, we wait for a reply, bye.

31712 -
modify delete 36449 - Reply from karen (USA) - 2010-09-24

i have 6 girl scouts would love to learn about australia and have pen pals. they are ages 9-14

31712 -
modify delete 35800 - Reply from kate (USA) - 2010-08-31

please lisa, look at myownnewbiz.com web site and let me hear from you....there are 6th,7th and 8th graders who would love to be pen pals. kate

31712 -
modify delete 35553 - Reply from Nancy (Canada) - 2010-08-19

Bonjour, Je suis enseignante auprès d'élèves de 11-12 ans et je voudrais en connaître davantage sur la culture de l'Australie ou la Nouvelle-Zélande. J'ai beaucoup voyagé, mais je ne connais pas votre continent.

Je parle français et je suis intéressée à apprendre l'anglais (pour le moment j'utilise un programme de traduction en ligne "Reverso" :-))!
Nous sommes de l'autre côté de la planète et nous sommes très curieux de savoir comment vous vivez et comment se passe le scolaire pour vous. Peut-être un simple projet de discussion par correspondance ou échange via Skype, MSN pourrait être intéressant? Au plaisir de discuter de nos deux mondes, Nancy

Hello, I am teaching with 11-12-year-old pupils and I would like to know it more on the culture of Australia or New Zealand. I travelled a lot, but I do not know your continent.

I speak French and I am interested to learn English (for the moment I use a program of on-line translation "Reverso":-))!

We are on the other side of the planet and we are very curious to know how you live and how takes place the school for you. Maybe a simple project of discussion by correspondence or exchange via Skype, MSN could be interesting? In the pleasure to discuss our two worlds, Nancy

31712 -
modify delete 35108 - Reply from Becca (USA) - 2010-07-27

I teach 6th grade in the United States (Ages 11-13). In sixth grade, the students here study the culture and geography of Asia, Africa and Australia. I am interested in having my class correspond with yours. However, it would have to be by "snail mail" because my school does not have many computers. I look forward to hearing from you and your class.

31712 -
modify delete 33618 - Reply from ranjanee (Sri Lanka) - 2010-02-23

i am a teacher from sri lanka. i teach science for students who are in grade 6. they all like to have pen friends, who like to communicate by snail mail.both girls and boys.
thank you,
ranjanee

31712 -
modify delete 33617 - Reply from ranjanee (Sri Lanka) - 2010-02-23

i am a teacher from Sri Lanka. i teach science to students in grade 6. they all like to have pen friends all over the world.most of them like to communicate by snail mail.
ranjanee

31712 -
modify delete 32609 - Reply from Rachel (USA) - 2009-11-24

hello!
My name is Rachel. I'm 11 years old. I live in the USA. How old are the kids in your class? I would love to be penpals with one of them, or even all of them.

Please write back!~Rachel

31712 -
modify delete 32225 - Reply from Nikki (USA) - 2009-10-26

Hi
My name is Nikki and I attend high school in the USA. I live in Arizona and would love to correspon by email or otherwise with your class. Let me know if you're interested.

31712 -
modify delete 31782 - Reply from Lindsay (Canada) - 2009-10-02

Hi! I teach a grade 5/6 split class with 32 students.

I am looking for an international class to connect with. We are from the Toronto, Ontario area and we are currently researching Aboriginals from Canada. We could connect information.

Email me if you are interested.

31712 -
modify delete 31715 - Reply from Karley (USA) - 2009-09-29

Hello, my name is Karley. I am from the USA, and I am 18 years old. I'm really interested in being penpals with students, whether it is through email, snailmail, or even through webcam chat, if possible. I would love to help you out, I hope to hear from you soon!

Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info